47 Monthly Subscription Boxes You Can Try for $10 or Less!
Whenever I’m talking to someone about subscription boxes and they don’t know where to start, I recommend trying out boxes that aren’t too pricey. This way you find out which boxes work for you without spending too much up front! Here are 20 subscription boxes you can try for $10 or less!
This is list was UPDATED on December 28th, 2017 with new deals! (There are now more than 20 subscription boxes you can try for under $10)
(FYI – some of these boxes have first-month discount offers, if you use those and don’t cancel your subscription, you will continue to receive boxes and be charged at the regular rate listed for each box).
1. Book of the Month is a monthly book subscription box. Each month, 5 curators pick out their favorite new hardcover books, and you can choose which one you want to receive on the first of the month.
Right now, new subscribers can get their first month FREE with coupon code MYBOTM! (Regularly $14.99/month)
Check out all of my Book of the Month reviews to learn more about this subscription box!
2. Naturebox (Regularly $24.99/month) is once again offering their monthly subscription plan to new subscribers! Their snacks are wholesome and minimally processed, with no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
For a limited time, get a FREE trial box when you join NatureBox’s monthly subscription plan, just pay $4.95 shipping! No coupon needed, just use this link!
Get a free box of sample snacks – just pay shipping. After your trial, you’ll receive 6 full-size bags of curated best selling snacks every month.
Full details: Free trial expires after 14 days. You’ll be billed $24.99/month (includes free shipping) after your trial period. Cancel anytime.
3. Allure Beauty Box is a monthly beauty sample subscription box. (Regularly $15 a month). Each month the send 6 samples, with some high-end brands and good sample sizes.
Use this link to save $5 and get your first box for $10.
Check out our Allure Beauty Box reviews to learn more about this subscription!
4. Nadine West is a subscription styling service for women sizes Small to 3X.
Subscribers fill out a style quiz and are sent an outfit (2-4 items, usually 1 apparel item plus accessories) every month based on their style preferences. There is no styling fee, but there is a shipping fee ($9.78) that is credited toward the cost of anything you keep. Their items are priced lower than other styling services, ranging from $10 – $25 per piece.
Use referral code NADINE to waive shipping fees on your first box! That means you can get your first box totally risk-free, with no styling fee and no shipping fee (normally $9.78). You’ll pay only for items you decide to keep!
Check out our Nadine West reviews to see what you can expect from this subscription box!
5. Graze is a mini-snack subscription box that sends a customized selection of treats weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
They offer over 100 different snacks that you can rate online, which, over time, helps tailor your subscription to your particular snacking preferences. (Regularly $11.99 for 8 snacks per box).
Get your first box free (just pay $1 shipping), no coupon required, just use this link.
Check out all of our Graze reviews to see what you can expect from this subscription.
6. Love with Food Tasting Box is a monthly healthy snack subscription. (Regularly $9.99 a month) Each month they send natural and organic snacks and sweets to sample, and for every box they send, they donate a meal to a food bank!
Use this link to get your first box for only $7.99!
Check out our Love with Food reviews to learn more about this subscription!
7. Say It With a Sock is a fun sock-of-the-month club for men and women that curates high-quality sock brands like Stance Socks, Richer Poorer, Happy Feet, and more. Subscribers can choose whether they would like one or two surprise pairs of socks every month, and can customize preferences for graphic or patterned socks.
Use coupon code WELCOMETOTHECLUB to try your first month for just $9.99! (Regularly $11.99)
Check out our Say It With a Sock Reviews to learn more about this subscription!
8. Gwynnie Bee is a clothing rental subscription service for women sizes 10-32. (Regularly $49-79 a month)
Get your first month for free, no coupon required, just use this link!
Check out our Gwynnie Bee reviews to learn more about this subscription box.
9. GlobeIn Club members will receive one artisan product (it can be anything from a mug to jewelry to home decor products) each month. In addition, members can add more fair trade products to their monthly package (the “empowerment pack”) at exclusive, members-only prices.”
This subscription box is always $10 a month!
10. Dollar Shave Club is a monthly razor blade subscription service. (And they now offer grooming products like shave cream, hair products, etc.) Subscriptions start at $6 a month for their most popular model (the 4X) and you get a free handle with your first month.
For a limited time, try any one of their razors (including razor handle + 4 blades) for just $1 with free shipping! No coupon needed, just use this link!
Check out our Dollar Shave Club reviews to see what you can expect with this subscription!
11. Rocksbox (regularly $21/month) is a monthly subscription box for jewelry rental.
Receive 3 pieces of hand-selected jewelry in every box. Wear them as long as you like, and then return them in a pre-paid shipping envelope to swap them out for a new set. Subscribers also get $21 in “Shine Credit” each month that they can use towards buying the jewelry to keep (Shine Credits do not roll over).
Check out our Rocksbox Reviews to learn more about this subscription!
12. Bulu Box is a monthly fitness and weight loss subscription. The original Bulu Box is focused more on fitness and general health supplements, and they also offer a Weight Loss box that focuses more on diet products.
Use our coupon code MYSUB599 to get Bulu Box for $5.99 per month, for the lifetime of the subscription! (Regularly $10)
Check out our Bulu Box Reviews to learn more about this fitness & supplement subscription!
13. LOLA (regularly $9 – $10/month) is a feminine hygiene subscription service that provides a monthly delivery of 100% cotton tampons or pads in the absorbencies you request. “LOLA products are designed by women, for women to be effective, comfortable, and natural.”
Check our our latest LOLA Review to learn more about this time of the month subscription!
14. Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that sends out tasty, well-assorted food items. Some of them are even new to the market, so you won’t always be able to find these items in stores yet! They send 11-15 full-size products in each box. (Regularly $19.99, with free shipping to the continental US)
Use coupon code MSABONUS2017 to get 50% off your first Degustabox, as well as a free gift!
(If this deal expires, you can always use coupon code DEGUSTA10 to get your first box for $9.99!)
Check out our Degustabox reviews to learn more about this subscription!
15. Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs is $9.99 a month and includes at least one bag of treats and one toy each month. You can select a box for small, medium, or large dogs.
Use this link to sign up for just $9.99/month with free shipping!
Check out our Mini Monthly Mystery Box for Dogs reviews to learn more.
16. The Naked Dog Box is a dog food subscription that hopes to get your dog the appropriate portion and type of food – all while skipping the store. They exclusively ship their own gluten-free, made in the USA kibble. Your first box contains a scoop with perfectly portioned feeding for your dog, two weeks worth of food, and a surprise toy or treat valued up to $10!
No matter how small or large your dog is, get your first two-week delivery for $10 with coupon code ADDICTION10! (Regularly $18 – $30)
Check out our The Naked Dog Box review to learn more!
17. Birchbox is one of the original beauty subscription boxes and a personal favorite of mine! For $10 a month, subscribers receive 5 beauty samples (haircare, nail polish, makeup, perfume, skincare, etc.).
Find current Birchbox Coupons here!
Check out our Birchbox reviews to learn more about this subscription!
18. SnackNation is a snack subscription box that ships you full-sized snacks with no artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors – and they donate one meal on your behalf to a family in need. They have a two different sizes of boxes: 6 snacks for $9.99, or 15 snacks for $24.99.
Check out our SnackNation 15-Snack Box Reviews to learn more about the kinds of snacks you’ll receive!
19. My Thrill Club is a monthly subscription box that sends you two books and movie. You get to pick the category from Crime & Mystery, Thriller & Espionage, Horror or a Surprise Me option. (Regularly $14.99/month).
For a limited time, use code THRILL to get your first month of My Thrill Club for just $9.99!
Check out all of our My Thrill Club reviews to learn more about what to expect from this box!
20. Ipsy is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription. ($10 a month). Each month includes 5 beauty items (many of the items are full-size!) and subscribers get an exclusive makeup bag each month too!
Check out all of our Ipsy reviews to see what you can expect from this subscription.
21. Yummy Bazaar’s Destination Food Club sends authentic and delicious foods from around the globe. Their Sampler Box includes 6-8 sample-sized products, and it’s always $9.95 with free shipping to the contiguous US. This box is always under $10/month!
Check out all of our Yummy Bazaar Destination Food Club Reviews to learn more about this subscription
22. Happy Legs Club is a women’s razor subscription. Their “Happy” razor subscription is $12 every two months, which works out to $6/month. All shipments include 6 replacement cartridges, and your first shipment includes a razor handle.
23. Target Beauty Box – Varies in cost (Usually $7). Target releases new beauty boxes about every other month, and they sell out within hours because they are that good! The value is always great, they come with Target coupons, and they have a good mix of samples and full-size items.
(If you want to make sure you can an email alert the next time a new Target Beauty Box or Baby Box launches, make sure to sign up for the My Subscription Addiction daily newsletter).
Check out my Target Beauty Box reviews to learn more about this subscription box!
24. The LootWear T-Shirt Subscription is a tee-only subscription from Loot Crate (formerly called Level Up). For only $8.99 a month (that price includes shipping), subscribers get one geeky exclusively designed t-shirt a month.
Use coupon code SAVE3 to save $3 off your first month – that brings the cost down to $5.99!
Check out our Loot Tess Rrviews to see what you can expect with this subscription box!
Use coupon code SAVE3 to save $3 off your first month – that brings the cost down to $6.99!
Check out our Loot Socks Reviews to see what kind of socks you can expect from this subscription!
26. Monthly Mini Mystery Box Of Awesome is a subscription offered by thatdailydeal.com. They send a variety of random items that far exceed the cost of the subscription. These are total surprise items, just like its full-size companion.
Use this link to get your first box for only $9.99!
Check out our Regular Size Monthly Mystery Box of Awesome reviews to see what the larger size version of this box delivers.
27. Simple Loose Leaf Box is a monthly loose leaf tea subscription box. Each box contains 4 types of tea (Green Tea, a Black Tea, an Herbal Tea, and something Seasonal) and enough loose leaf tea for 5 to 10 cups per tea. New members will receive a silicone tea filter, a tea leaf with a bulb, and a fridge magnet with brewing information in their first box. Simple Loose Leaf is regularly $9/month plus $2.99 domestic shipping.
28. Chroma Club (Regularly $8 a month) is a monthly adult coloring book subscription box, encouraging creativity and relaxation through coloring. Their website says their books “are the perfect blend of art, fun, and challenge, with illustrations drawn by artists from around the world.” Each Chroma.Club book contains 16 coloring pages with designs ranging in complexity from beginner to intricate drawings.
Use coupon code STAYBETWEENTHELINES to save $2 off your first purchase!
29. Bocandy is a monthly subscription box that sends candies and snacks from all over the world! They offer 4 options: Bocandy Starter (Regularly $9.99 + Shipping), Bocandy Big Snack ($20 + Shipping), Asian Candy ($20 + Shipping), and Craft Beef Jerky ($30 + Shipping).
Use coupon code MYSUBADD to save 15% off your first box!
30. Scentbird is a perfume sampling subscription box that sends you 100% authentic perfumes every month. When you sign up, you take a preferences quiz to help them suggest recommendations for you to try, and you can also go browse and rate the rest of their selection to make the recommendations even more accurate. You can build a queue of fragrances you’d like to try or you can let yourself be surprised every month. (Regularly $14.95 a month)
Check out our ScentBird reviews to learn more about this subscription!
31. Walmart Beauty Box is one of the cheapest beauty boxes out there – only $5 a box! This box ships once a quarter, and includes a mix of samples of brands Walmart carries, plus coupons.
Check out our reviews of Walmart Beauty Box to see what you can expect with this subscription!
32. Jacked Pack is a monthly supplement and fitness subscription box.
33. FabKids is a monthly clothing subscription for boys and girls. Each month you get to pick out an outfit for $29.95, or you can skip any month. All the pieces are really well-made, and the designs are unique to FabKids. Each month they release a new collection!
Get two pairs of shoes for only $9.95 with free shipping, no coupon required, just use this link!
Check out our FabKids reviews to learn more about this subscription box!
34. Honest Company Subscription Bundles – The Honest Company makes natural and non-toxic products for your home and family. They offer an Essentials Subscription Bundle which covers everything from bath and body products to home cleaning items. The Diapers and Wipes Bundle includes exactly what you would expect – diapers and wipes to last one month!
Use this link to get a free trial box of your choice, just pay $5.95 shipping. (You’ll have 7 days to use your trial before your first subscription bundle will charge your card and ship.)
Check out our Honest Company reviews to learn more about this subscription!
35. Pipsticks is a sticker subscription with plans for kids and adults. Their “Petite” plans are always $9.95 with free shipping in the US!
Check out our Pipsticks Reviews for more info about this subscription!
36. Field To Cup‘s new Tea Explorer Box (with free US shipping) is a new, smaller tea subscription for those who want to try new loose leaf teas with less commitment. Every month you’ll receive 5g each of 4 different loose leaf teas, enough for 12-14 cups (.7 oz of tea), plus members-only discounts in the shop, and a monthly steeping guide.
This box is always $6.97, no coupon needed, just use this link!
We’re reviewing this subscription soon, but in the meantime you can check out our Field to Cup Reviews to learn more about their Tea Discovery Plus box to get an idea of the kinds of teas you’ll receive in this subscription!
37. Vellabox is an artisan candle subscription box. Non-toxic, lead-free, hand poured, small-batch candles made with quality ingredients. The Lucerna option is $10/month and comes with a bonus gift chosen along the same health forward lines they utilize to choose the candles.
Save 25% off your first box! Your first month will be $9.50 including shipping when you use code ADDICT25.
Check out all of our Vellabox Reviews to learn more about this subscription!
38. Play! by Sephora – $10 a month
Why it is a must: It’s a beauty subscription box from Sephora! It’s only $10! Each month you’ll get 5 beauty samples, plus an additional perfume sample. The brands they feature in the box are the same ones they sell at Sephora stores, so it’s a high-end collection of samples, and they often showcase new products, too.
39. EverydayHappy delivers vegan, non-toxic products for your family, including diaper products, personal care, and wellness. Kits offer a monthly subscription to a variety of premium, eco-friendly EverydayHappy products, all of which are delivered straight to your door. You can save up to 40% by choosing to bundle and decide when and how often your Kit ships. Cancel anytime!
Sign up for a subscription and receive a free trial kit for Diapers, Family Care, and or Wellness – you can choose just one or all three and pay only shipping and tax.
40. Harry’s is one of the original shaving subscription services. You can opt to have razors only, or razors and shaving cream, with refills shipped to you 2, 3, or 5 months. Prices start at $15 for a two month supply of blades only, or $21 for blades plus shaving cream.
Use this link to try Harry’s for free – just pay $3 shipping!
Check out our Harry’s Reviews to learn more!
41. Bean Box is a monthly coffee subscription box. Experience the coffee from the city known for its coffee obsession. Get monthly coffee deliveries from Seattle’s premier coffee artists. Every month, you will receive 4 samples of different coffee roasts, shipped fresh within 1 day of roasting.
For a limited time, you can get your first Bean Box Sampler for free, just pay $3.99 shipping! (Regularly $20)
Check out our Bean Box Reviews to find out more about their monthly box!
42. UrthBox is a monthly subscription that introduces subscribers to delicious and healthy new snacks. Every box includes a selection of non-GMO, organic, and healthy snacks, beverages, and more. You can select from Classic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Diet box varieties.
43. Scentbox is a monthly beauty subscription box helps you sample new, 100% authentic designer scents for men or women. Each month you’ll receive an 8 ml supply (approx 125 sprays) of a new designer fragrance.
Pick the Standard subscription ($13.95 per month) to choose 1 fragrance per month from a selection of 500 brands. Or, pick the Premium subscription ($18.95 per month) to choose 1 fragrance per month from a selection of over 650 brands (including 150 premium brands).
44. My First Reading Club (Regularly $9.99 plus shipping) is a monthly children’s book subscription for ages 0 – 12. Choose your age range and receive three books tailored to your child’s reading level, plus a free gift for mom, too.
Use code MSAREADS to save $5 off your first month!
Learn more from our My First Reading Club Reviews.
45. FilterEasy (starting at $11.97 per filter per month with free shipping) is a furnace and air filter subscription service that ensures you always have clean air in your home. Choose your size and whether to receive deliveries every 1, 2, or 3 months, and you’ll never forget to change your filters again!
Use this link to get your first filter free, including free shipping!
46. Hubble is a monthly subscription box for affordable, daily contacts (regularly $30/month for 30 pairs).
Get your first box (15 pairs) for just $3 shipping!, no coupon required, just use this link
Check out our Hubble Contact Lenses Review to learn more about what to expect when you sign up!
47. Curology (regularly $19.95/month) is a unique and totally personalized prescription skincare subscription service that targets acne and pairs you with a licensed dermatologist and sends you prescription medication every month or every other month.
Check out our Curology Reviews to learn more about what to expect from this box!
48. MyGreenFills (regularly $18+/month) is an eco-friendly laundry detergent service that sends you a single plastic jug followed with mix-at-home refill packets to cut down on shipping weight and landfill waste. Their packages start at $18/month for 50 loads of Laundry Wash and Laundry Rinse, $24/month for those products plus Enzyme Stain Remover, or $28/month for Wash, Rinse, Stain Remover, and Stain Stick.
Get a 5-load trial of MyGreenFills for just $1, no coupon needed, just use this link!
Full details: Your trial will include enough Laundry Wash and Laundry Rinse for 5 loads of laundry, plus 5 loads worth of Enzyme Stain Remover and a Mini Stain Stick. When you purchase the discovery kit, you’ll be automatically enrolled in the $28/month Change Maker subscription after 14 days.
Check out our MyGreenFills Review to learn more about this household subscription service!
49. EarFleek (Regularly $3.49/month) is a monthly earring subscription that delivers a new pair of earrings each month to your door. Choose from three different subscription styles: “Boho Babe”, “Young at Heart”, “Minimalist, but Groovy”, or let them decide for you!
Use coupon code MSA50 to save 50% off of your first Earfleek shipment!
50. Basic Man aims to send men basic essentials on a monthly basis. You’ll get a new shirt, pair of socks, and underwear in each shipment, in new colors each month.
For a limited time, use code MSA50 to get your first set for $9.99 (50% off)!
51. Public Goods ($59/year for membership) is a members-only club where you can buy minimal bath and personal care products at cost. Many products are vegan-friendly, and all are free of animal testing, parabens, synthetic fragrance, sodium lauryl sulfates, phthalates and formaldehyde.
Use this link to get your first month of membership for free! You’ll pay member prices for any items you’d like to try, which range from $0.75 for lip balm to $4 for 12 oz of body wash.
52. Driftaway Coffee is a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly coffee subscription that delivers new and different coffees based on your tasting feedback. Your first delivery will be a tasting kit ($16) containing four 2 oz packages of different single origin beans, followed by 7 oz ($12), 11 oz ($16) or 16 oz ($22), or 32 oz ($34) bags of coffee each delivery. You can choose to receive coffee weekly, biweekly, or monthly.