Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs Subscription Review – May 2017
That Daily Deal announced a brand new, low cost, dog box in February – Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs. This goes along with their other monthly mystery boxes: Monthly Mystery Box of Awesome and Mini Monthly Mystery Box of Awesome – this one is focused on a lower cost option from their Pet Treater subscription for your pup.
My Subscription Addiction paid for this box. (Check out our review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
The Subscription Box: Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs
The Cost: $9.99 with FREE shipping (Small, Medium, and Large options available)
- Love your dog but don’t need a BIG box of stuff every month? This is for you!
- Treat your pup for $9.99/mo delivered!
- Receive at LEAST 1 bag of treats (all made in USA or Canada) and one toy – The retail value is always worth more than $10 AND we ship it free! No dealing with traffic going to the store and no more paying insane pet store pricing!
- Access to secret deals and add-ons!
- Most important? Have something special for your pup every month like clockwork!
- Shipping schedule: All boxes ship between the 20th and 25th of the month. No hassle cancellations, but you won’t want to. Your dog will be too excited each month
Ships to: US only
Check out all of our Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs Reviews to get more information on this subscription. Check out all of our Pet Subscription Boxes in the Subscription Box List. Rate, review, and follow this subscription on theMini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs profile page.
The typical delivery will have 2-3 items that stay around the same total value. Each item is a mystery without any type of theme.
PetLou Stuffed Badger – Value $12.99
This is a large (19 inch) stuffed badger from PetLou.
It’s got some squeakers and crinkly areas.
It’s a little large for Buckles, but he was also really interested in the badger toy!
Pawmegranate Lamb Strips – Value $8
Was also received a bag of treats this month – Pawmegranate Lamb Strips – a quick favorite for Buckles!
They’re on the large side, but can easily be broken – so they’re good for dogs of all sizes.
Buckles is a big fan of these! They’re grain/wheat free and made in the USA – all important for Buckles’ treats.
Verdict: At $10, the value is great at double the cost! It’s nice to have a dog box option that is low priced and only a few items a month – so far, this box has delivered for us and Buckles!
What did you think of the May 2017 Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs?