The Target Beauty Box is Back!
The Target Beauty Box is back! (Thank you so much to My Subscription Addiction reader Lyndsay for alerting us to this box!)
The box is $5 and a one time purchase. (There is a shipping charge – shipping and tax varies by state. Red Card members get free shipping). UPDATE – thanks to everyone for commenting. Shipping should be free, but isn’t showing up as free right now. After you place your order call customer care and they will refund you for shipping.
The Beauty Box Includes:
1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves.
2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.
3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue.
4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky.
5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days.
Are you going to grab a box (or multiples?). I’m a little disappointed they are charging shipping this time, but I’ll probably still end up buying one! (Check out my review of the last Target Beauty Box if you want to see what you can expect!)