Boxycharm Limited Edition Box Updates + CEO Video
Several MSA readers have requested an update on the Boxycharm Limited Edition box situation, so I wanted to share the video from Yosef, Boxycharm’s CEO:
To sum up:
- They are sorry and they are doing everything they can to make it right.
- They didn’t anticipate this kind of demand (they thought the box would take weeks to sell out.)
- They will be refunding anyone who was accidentally charged shipping.
- If you made a duplicate order by mistake they can cancel it – just email them.
- They are working to get additional stock for this box, and a second edition as well.
- Moving forward, they will limit this box to subscribers first and put a limit on how many a person can buy as well.
And a note from me/MSA in case you missed our other post:
I thought that this box was available for pre-sale only to subscribers (like how POPSUGAR does pre-sale for Limited Edition Boxes), so I thought it would be OK to share the link. (Many MSA readers who are Boxycharm subscribers told us they never get emails from Boxycharm, so they were worried they would miss out on the box if we didn’t post it.) Only after I posted did I realize that non-Boxycharm subscribers could buy as well. I’m sorry for messing up. Moving forward, I will do my best to communicate directly with Boxycharm to get details on the box and make sure I am OK to share links etc.