Birchbox Limited Edition: Vogue 125 Box Review + Coupon
The Birchbox Limited Edition: Birchbox x Vogue 125 Box is one of the latest Limited Edition box from Birchbox! (This is available to everyone – not just Birchbox subscribers.)
My Subscription Addiction paid for this box. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
The Cost: $68 ($224 Value)
And don’t forget to add your free mystery sample pack!
- Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil – Travel-size .85 oz Value $9
- Jin Soon Nail Polish – Full-size Value $18
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask – Value $22
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist – Full-size Value $32
- Earth Tu Face Face Balm – Full-size Value $68
- RMS Beauty lip2cheek in Vogue Rose – Full-size Value $36
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Vogue Rose – Full-size Value $25
- AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner – Full-size Value $28
- Vogue 1-year Subscription Offer
Each box comes with a sheet of paper detailing all the items included:
And there’s a card for a subscription to vogue:
Now, onto the items!
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil – .85 oz Value $9
I’m used to heavily fragranced Ouai haircare products, so this lightly scented Rose Hair & Body Oil was a change!
The scent is more floral than rosy (which I liked), and it is silicone free, too. I tried it as both a hair oil and a body oil, and I liked it as both. It’s lightweight and absorbs into the skin easily.
Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist – FULL SIZE! Value $32
This facial mist is made with all natural ingredients including aloe, coconut water, and witch hazel. It’s hydrating, refreshing, and it has a light rose scent. (My one critique is that the spray could be finer – I recommend holding this far from your face to spray it!)
JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Vogue Rose – FULL SIZE! Value $18
This “Vogue Rose” shade was made exclusively for the Vogue box! The color is high shine creme coral.
(If you aren’t familiar with JINsoon polishes, you can remove the outer cap to get a better hold of the nail polish brush.)
Here it is on:
I needed two coats to get full coverage. And I’m always impressed with the JINsoon formulas. This polish has excellent staying power. No chips for days!
NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Vogue Rose – FULL SIZE! Value $25
This is another exclusive shade made just for this box!
The color is a coppery champagne, with a lovely shimmer, and great pigment.
It has a creamy application and blends easily. (Birchbox also recommends using this as a base for powder eyeshadows.)
(Swatched in the lower photo.)
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Vogue Rose – FULL SIZE! Value $36
RMS Beauty is a great natural/organic beauty brand – I’m always happy to see it in a subscription box!
This classic pink shade was made for Vogue’s 125 Anniversary as well! It’s a creamy formula with a satin finish. A little goes a long way, and you can use it as a lip or cheek stain.
I prefer using it for cheeks – it’s pretty much my dream blush color. Plus I love that it is easy to apply and blend with your fingers. Perfect for travel!
Here it is swatched beneath the NARS:
Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask – FULL SIZE! Value $22
I have so many thoughts/feelings about this mask! (But to sum up, it’s awesome!)
Here we go:
- A dry mask vs a slimy face mask that gives me the same hydrated results? I’ll take dry every time!
- This hooks around your ears to hold it in place so it’s super easy to wear. BUT you will look like you belong in a horror movie. (If you want to improve your skin and send someone a scary selfie, this is your mask.)
- You can reuse it up to three times!
- Since it is dry, I was skeptical that I’d get the same dewy skin results I get from regular sheet masks, but it seriously does work. I love this thing!
Earth Tu Face Face Balm – FULL SIZE! Value $68
This product alone covers the cost of the box. And in my opinion, this face balm is definitely worth $68, so it’s like getting everything else for free!
This face balm is made with all organic and natural ingredients. It has the best natural and earthy scent (I couldn’t detect any rose) and the formula just melts into your skin. It’s gentle, hydrating, and a little goes a long way so this jar should last for a while.
Plus it’s another beauty item that’s great for travel!
Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner – FULL SIZE! Value $28
This lip balm is perfect for a natural look. It gives you a subtle shine, and it’s super moisturizing with no stickiness. The rose scent is subtle, too.
Verdict: I was skeptical going into this box because I’m not the biggest rose-scent fan. But after trying all the products I am in love with this box! The value is incredible – $238! And every product is pretty amazing. I wish Vogue and Birchbox did collaborations all the time! (Now I’m thinking of buying another box!)
What do you think of the Birchbox Limited Edition: Birchbox x Vogue 125 Box?