New Ipsy Point Reward Available Now – MAC Sampler! (3/28)
M·A·C Shadescents Lipstick & Eau de Parfum Sampler
The perfect scents to pair with cult-favorite lippies we all know and love. This sampler contains limited edition samples of six, brand-new fragrances with the lipsticks that inspired them.
The sampler includes:
- Lady Danger is a bright coral red shade that pairs with a cherry and golden patchouli fragrance.
- Ruby Woo is a classic blue-toned red matte shade that pairs with a woody, floral, and deep red leather scent.
- Crème d’Nude is a pale muted peach shade that pairs with a velvet musk and radiant neroli fragrance.
- Velvet Teddy is a deep-tone beige that pairs with a wild honey and creamy musk scent.
- Heroine is a bright purple shade that pairs with a incense smoke and cordovan leather fragrance.
- Candy Yum Yum is a neon pink shade that pairs with a fruity floral scent that reminds us of pink guava and cotton candy.
Make sure to redeem your points quickly if you want any of these samples – rewards usually sell out the same day!
If you aren’t familiar with Ipsy points, here’s how you can earn Points:
- Member Bonus: Earn 100 Points just for joining!
- Referrals: Earn 250 Points for each friend who signs up within 24 hours through your unique referral link. Learn more about referrals.
- Follow our Creators: Follow the ipsy Creators on Twitter (10 Points) and YouTube (10 Points). Learn more about the ipsy Creators.
- Product Reviews: Earn 15 Points for each product you review in your online Glam Bag. Learn more about giving product feedback.
- Full Glam Bag Review: Earn 10 Points for reviewing and sharing your entire Glam Bag experience each month. Learn more about reviewing your Glam Bag.
If you are new to Ipsy, it is a $10 a month beauty and makeup subscription box. Check out all of our Ipsy reviews to see what’s been in past boxes. And check out our Ipsy Spoilers to see what’s coming up in future boxes!
Want to get email alerts for future Ipsy rewards? Sign up for Ipsy News Alerts at the bottom of this post!