Target Beauty Box January 2017 Spoilers!
FYI – this box will show as “SOLD OUT” until it is available for sale – but no worries, you did not miss your chance to buy it!
We don’t know the launch dates or prices of the beauty boxes yet, but make sure to sign up for the daily newsletter to get an email when the boxes go on sale! (It will likely be Monday).
Here are the items that will be featured in the new Target Beauty Boxes (I’m assuming there will be two boxes since there are 16 spoiler items):
- Mane ‘n Tail Original Shampoo
- eb5 Facial Cream
- Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub
- Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
- Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner
- Nexxus Comb Thru Volume Finishing Mist Hairspray
- Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion
- SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo
- SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Conditioner
- Palmers Coconut Oil Moisturizing Lotion
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Re-Volumizing Moisturizer
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum
- Miss Jessie’s Quick Curls
- Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment
(The price isn’t known yet, but is usually around $7 a box.)
What do you think of the products? Will you be grabbing both boxes?
Check out our Target Beauty Box reviews to see what has been in past boxes!
Sign up below for Target Beauty Box News Alerts if you want an email when these boxes go live! (Or sign up for the daily newsletter to get an email when the boxes go on sale).
And if you are looking for other great beauty boxes, make sure to check out our list of the Best Beauty Boxes of 2016, and our reviews of other Cheap Subscription Boxes to find similarly priced boxes!
And our list of 20+ Subscription Boxes You Can Try for $10 or Less!