Allure Beauty Box January 2017 Shipping Update
FYI – Allure has let us know that the January 2017 Allure Beauty Box will be slightly delayed in shipping. Boxes will start shipping around 1/16.
In case you missed the full spoilers for this box, each box will include:
- Burt’s Bees Lipstick – FULL SIZE! Value $9
- Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo – 1.4 oz, Value $7
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator – .25 oz, Value $11.85
- Biobelle Sheet Mask (1 of 3 different version of the mask) – Value $5
- Doucce Eye Shadow Quad – FULL SIZE! Value $35
- Sigma Eye Shadow Brush (one of two different versions) – Value $7.50
Here is a closer look at the palette:
Order today and you’ll also receive our editors’ hand-picked smokey eye quad — 4 shadows that will make you smolder — worth $35.00. And, every few months after, members will receive one new trend-worthy shade to update their palettes and looks. Palette has a magnetic technology that makes it easy to change out colors constantly.
What do you think of the first January 2017 Allure Beauty Box FULL spoilers?
If you haven’t signed up yet, use this link to get your first four months for only $10 a box! (Regularly $15 a box.) And the best part? You don’t have to pay for 4 months upfront! It’s just $10 a month for the next 4 months! (You aren’t committed to the 4 months.)
FYI – If you sign up anytime before 1/31, your first box will be the January box.
Check out our reviews of past Allure Beauty Boxes to see what you can expect with this subscription!