Bianca Jade MizzFit Quarterly Subscription Box Review #MIZ07
The Bianca Jade MizzFit Quarterly Subscription is a quarterly fitness subscription box.
This box was sent to us for review purposes. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
The Subscription Box: Bianca Jade MizzFit for Quarterly
The Cost: $50 a box (ships every quarter)
The Products: Bianca Jade’s handpicked fitness products.
Ships to: US, (Canada extra $20 fee, International extra $30 fee).
Check out all of my Quarterly reviews!
Each Quarterly box comes with a letter from the curator detailing the items included and why they selected them. The theme for this month is about 90/10: “I want you at your strongest, most dedicated and disciplined form for 90% of the time. The remaining 10% is my gift to you to take it easy and treat yourself.”
CAP Fitness Ankle Weights – Value $7
I’m impressed that this item was in the box for the shipping weight/costs alone! Bianca recommends using these for leg and thigh work exercises.
Rumbatime Clutch – Value $20
My subscription box blue clutch collection expands! This is actually a great addition to a gym bag since it is completely rubber. I’ll probably use it as a makeup bag for things that sometimes spill!
I couldn’t find the ingredients for these pretzels online (or on the package) so I couldn’t try them but my husband got to enjoy them!
PBfit Peanut Butter Powder – Value $8
This PB fit powder is really good! You can add water to the powder to make a peanut butter with less fat that regular peanut butter, but I think I’ll be using it exclusively for making smoothies!
Tribe Tats – Value $6
I get the inclusion of these in a workout box – they’re a way to wear jewelry at the gym. Personally, the metallic tattoo trend isn’t for me, so I’ll be passing these along.
Clean Energy Patch (2) – Value $6
These patches are designed to give athletes the positive benefits of caffeine for a sustained, even flow of energy. I love getting my caffeine fix through tea, so I’m a little wary of trying these. If you’ve given them a try and recommend them let me know!
Healthy Hoo Hoo Wipes (10) – Value $4.79
I think these are another great gym bag addition, and they are free of parabens, glycerin, and fragrance!
Crunchlive 45 Day Voucher and Workout Plan – Value $15
Butt N’ Booty Gym Selfie Button – Value $2
(I recommend checking out the Butt N’ Booty site for some interesting buttons – I spotted a Mr. Feeny one!)
FYI – you do have to enter billing information to redeem this coupon. I like that Bianca included a customized workout plan:
I just wish that Crunchlive was available as an app for my Roku or Amazon Fire TV.
Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream SPF 15 – 15 ml Value $6
Lumene is one of my mom’s favorite brands (their products work great for her sensitive skin) so this sample is going straight to her!
New Beauty Magazine – Value $10
I already get this magazine thanks to my New Beauty Test Tube subscription – but I really enjoy reading it, and I’ll pass this issue along to a friend. (In case you were wondering why it is in this box – Bianca is featured on page 187!)
Verdict: The value of this box is about $90 (or $75 if you don’t count the CrunchLive coupon since it requires billing info). While I won’t use everything in this box, I think I will use at least $50 worth of the items. This isn’t my favorite MizzFit box for those reasons, but I’m still a fan of the subscription. What do you think of #MIZ07?