Target Naturals Beauty Box Review – December 2014
On December 1st I posted about the 3 new Target Beauty Boxes that had launched, and I think they all sold out within 48 hours or so. I grabbed all three, and the first one I’m reviewing is the Natural Beauty Box. (FYI – if you want to make sure you don’t miss out on the next Target Beauty Box, make sure to sign up for the daily newsletter!)
My Subscription Addiction pays for this subscription. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
The Box: Target Naturals Beauty Box (Sold Out)
The Cost: $5 with free shipping (one time purchase)
The Products: The Natural Beauty Box ($25 Value) includes:
1) SoapBox Argan Shampoo – Packed with precious Moroccan Argan oil, this natural wonder restores hair’s vibrant shine. Target Exclusive.
2) Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – Infused with oatmeal, botanicals and emollient oils, this intensive moisturizer soothes and protects crabby skin. Target Exclusive.
3) Burt’s Bees Facial Wipes – Self-pamper on the go with vitamin-rich white tea, calming cucumber and soothing aloe wipes that clean and tone without rinsing. Full size.
4) SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Smoothie – Empower curls with this lush conditioning cream that restores moisture, fights breakage and adds brilliant shine.
5) Borghese Age Defying Facial Scrub – Restore radiant glow with a clarifying scrub that refines texture and tone. Target Exclusive.
6) Acure Organics Facial Cleanser – Sea kelp gently exfoliates, French green clay and lemon peel purifies, and organic Chlorella help stimulate new cell growth for a truly day-brightening experience .
Delivered via: USPS
Each box comes with a fold out card detailing the items included. And there is also a $3 off $15+ purchase Target coupon for the following natural beauty brands: Mineral Fusion, Dr. Bronner’s, SoapBox, Yes To, Acure Organics, Burt’s Bees, Pacifica, Jason, SheaMoisture, Borghese, Avalon, Alba, Neutrogena, Giovanni, Skinfix, or Gud.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie – 3.2 oz Value $2.50
Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract – (10 count) Value $3
This SheaMoisture styling cream has a fruity tropical scent. It feels a little summery right now, but I like it! I used a tiny amount on dry hair and it seems to do a good job with making my hair a little softer and fighting frizz.
I always need makeup remover wipes, and I love the white tea scent of these ones from Burt’s Bees!
Acure Brightening Facial Scrub – 1 oz Value $3.75
Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – 1 oz Value $9
I’ve used this Acure facial scrub before and I love it, so I’m always happy to get a travel sized version! And I’ve tried the Skinfix brand before, but this hand cream is new to and I’m a fan! It’s a rich moisturizing cream with a subtle scent that absorbs quickly – exactly what I want in a hand cream.
Borghese Age-Defying Cellulare Complex Exfoliate Facial Scrub – 1 oz Value $4
SoapBox Shampoo with Restorative Argan Oil – 2 oz Value $1?
Borghese is the one brand in this box that I didn’t think of as “natural,” but it’s alcohol and paraben free, so I’m thinking that’s a part of the selection process. (I’m allergic to FD&C Red 40 dye, which is in this product, so I can’t try it).
(I couldn’t find the SoapBox shampoo for sale online, so I’m estimating the value). I’m not too crazy about the shampoo scent, but I do like their regular bar soap and liquid soap.
Verdict: This box has a value of about $23.50 – amazing for the $5 cost. If Target made this a monthly box I would subscribe in a heartbeat! My favorite discovery in this box is definitely the hand cream – it’s perfect timing for winter!
Did you get the Natural Target Beauty Box? What do you think of the items?