Target Beauty Box for Him Review – December 2014
FYI – these are one-time purchase boxes and currently all sold out. (They typically sell out within 48 hours). If you want to make sure you don’t miss out on the next Target Beauty Box, make sure to sign up for the My Subscription Addiction daily newsletter!
My Subscription Addiction paid for this box. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
The Box: Target Beauty Box for Him (Sold Out)
The Cost: $5 with free shipping (one time purchase)
The Products: The Target Beauty Box for Him ($20 Value) includes:
1) AXE Peace Shower Gel – Look, smell and feel great with a richly lathering wash infused with a blend of citrus, cedarwood and amber.
2) Gillette ProGlide FlexBall Razor – Experience a close, comfortable shave with breakthrough blade technology designed to reach every angle. Full-size.
3) Proraso Shaving Cream – This European grooming classic combines eucalyptus, menthol and shea butter to purify, tone and protect skin for the perfect shave.
4) Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face Wash – A cool, refreshing lather rinses away dirt and oil for clean, conditioned mug day after day.
5) Dove Men+Care Dry Deodorant Spray – 48-hour protection meets zero wetness in a non-irritating, instant-dry spray formula. Full-size.
6) Old Spice Swagger – Keep it sleek with a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner that lathers up for impeccably clean hair – and leaves him smelling like a man.
Each box comes with a fold out card detailing the items included. There is also a coupon for $3 off a purchase of $15 or more of personal care items, and 20% off Men’s apparel.
Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face Wash – .5 oz Value $.50
Proraso Shaving Cream – .35 oz Value $.70
I can’t sample the guys products, but I did do a sniff test! The Proraso shaving cream scent is subtle, which I like. The Neutrogena Face Wash is a stronger scent with menthol.
Dove Men+Care Dry Deodorant Spray – FULL SIZE Value $6.50
Gillette ProGlide FlexBall Razor – Value $9
My husband uses stick deodorant, so I’m not sure if he’s going to want to try this spray deodorant, but I do like the scent! And razors are always a high-value item to get in a box!
AXE Peace Shower Gel – 1.69 oz Value $.50
Old Spice Swagger – 1.7 oz Value $.50
These are both good travel sized items – I know they will be used up on our next trip!
Verdict: I thought this was a great stocking stuffer box! And the $18 value for a $5 cost is good too! (I also forgot to mention this in the other two Target box reviews, but I really like the boxes themselves too – you can just wrap a bow around the box and it is good-to-gift!)
What did you think of the Target Beauty Box for Him?