Wantable Intimates Subscription Box Review – November 2014
Wantable Intimates is one of the subscriptions from Wantable, and it is probably my favorite box they offer. Like all Wantable subscriptions, you can heavily customize what they send you by filling out your preferences – and you still get to be surprised!
Wantable kindly sent me this box to review. (Check out the review process postto learn more about how we review boxes).
UPDATE: This box included 5 items, and since Wantable recently switched their model from 4-5 items to 3-4 I reached out to Wantable to find out why my box had five items.
Here is more info from Wantable on the change:
“Wantable made several changes to our intimates collection based on customer feedback which we implemented on October 24th. Some of these changes included adding a new lingerie category, adding a sexy style option and increasing individual item value. As a result all collections now contain 3 sometimes 4 items, where previously collections contained 4 sometimes 5 items. However, as a gesture of our appreciation to existing subscribers, everyone with an active subscription prior to October 24th will continue to get 4 sometimes 5 items for November and December. Below is a copy of the email sent to existing subscribers the day before their order is run explaining both the improvements and that they will get 4 sometimes 5 items for the rest of the year.”
And the email they send out to subscribers:
Here are the changes to their quiz:
Intimates Collection Quiz Changes:
1) We created a new lingerie category (OoLaLa!).
2) We rearranged the color and style questions so you can “Like/Love/Dislike” certain color combinations for different categories (i.e. maybe you “Like” bright panties, but don’t “Like” bright bras. Now you can customize each category’s color and style).
3) We renamed our styles: Neutral to Basic. Bright to Colorful. Pretty and Polished to Polished. Fun and Flirty to Flirty. Soft bra to Bra.
4) We added a sexy style option for lingerie and panties.
5) We combined tanks and camis into the loungewear category.
6) We combined the tights category with the hosiery category. Leggings became its own category.
7) We updated the sock height options to include ankle, knee, over-the-knee.
8) You can now tell us what kind of shape wear you’d like: tops, bottoms, one-pieces.
9) We added a question about sock patterns.
10) We added inseam to sizing.
The Subscription Box: Wantable Intimates Subscription
The Cost: $36 a month (one time only purchase available for $40)
The Products: Intimates products based on your profile settings.
Ships to: US, Canada (additional $6), UK (additional $7) and Australia (additional $10)
When you first sign up for any Wantable subscription you take a style quiz and you can get very specific about the items you want and don’t want. (This is the list of my loves, likes and dislikes from my invoice).
Muk Luks Over the Knee Socks – Value $10
(I can only find these in pairs of three, so that’s an estimate value of what it would cost to buy just one pair)
I love Muk Luks boot, slippers, and socks – so these are perfect for me. (I actually already have a few pairs of these long socks!)
Nouveau by PJ Drama Velour PJ Short Set – Value $38
Yay for finally getting a sleep set that is perfect for fall! I love the velour accents too.
Rene Rofe Lace Trimmed Top – Value $18
This top is a little loose on me (which is probably the intention), but I’m hoping I can shrink it a little in the laundry and use it as a fitted layering top.
real Underwear Scallop Rose Bralette – Value $18
This is another basic item I’m always happy to have more of. I can’t find this brand online though, so I’m going off of the invoice for the value.
Verdict: This box is a hit for me – I’ll use every single item, and the pj set and long socks were great additions that feel special. What did you get from Wantable Intimates this month?