Plated Menu for 10/27 & Free Box Coupon!
Here is what’s on the Plated Menu this week:
- Roasted Quail with Balsamic Quince and Smashed Potatoes
- Beef and Brussels Sprouts Stir-Fry over Brown Rice
- Dashi with Soba Noodles, Vegetables, and Poached Eggs
- Autumn Root Vegetable Chili with Cornbread Croutons
- Parmesan-Crusted Tofu with Gigante Beans and Broccoli Rabe
- Baked Tilapia with Mushroom Edamame Barley Salad
- Pork Chops with Cider Gravy and Roasted Fennel Apple Salad
Which meals are you trying this week?
FYI – One thing I really like about Plated – they have a subscription service that gets you a discount on your meals every week, but they also let you buy meals without subscribing. You can use the 50% off coupon to get two meals for two people for only $30 shipped!
If you want to try Plated, use coupon code mysubscriptionaddiction to get $30 off your first order of 2 meals for people – or one meal for 4 people! (Or use coupon code getplated4x to get your first box and month of membership (discount on meals) free – just pay $20 shipping).
And check out my Plated reviews to see what this subscription includes!