Hatch Jewelry Ambassador Subscription Review
The Hatch Jewelry Ambassador program is a new jewelry rental/loan subscription service. Here is how it works:
- Create an account and add jewelry pieces you love to your wish list.
- Hatch will send you 2 of the pieces on your wishlist and one other item selected by a stylist (based on your wishlist taste).
- You can keep the pieces for as long as you want – send them back and get a new set. (Shipping and return shipping is free)
- The cost of this subscription is $19 a month. With that, every month you’ll get a $10 credit, and 20% off any jewelry you want to purchase.
- (And the first month is free!)
I hope that is clear enough!
The Subscription Box: Hatch Jewelry Ambassador
The Cost: $19
The Products: A rental service providing approx $300+ worth of jewelry to try each month. (Comes with prepaid return mailer).
Ships to: US
The box comes with a card detailing how the rental service works.
There is also a breakdown of the items selected for you and the cost to keep if you are interested. (Members get a 20% discount).
I love good packaging, so Hatch gets some points here!
Ok onto the jewelry:
Noot Knot Bracelet – Value $115 Cost to Own: $92
Well, it is no surprise that I love this item – I picked it out! (I love all things gold and delicate).
Ashley Thorne Multi-hammered Bead Necklace – Value $78 Cost to Own: $62.40
Can you tell this is the other item from my wish list? 🙂 Now on to the surprise item that my stylist picked for me:
Jaclyn Meyer Gold & Blue Crosby Bracelet – Value $108 Cost to Own: $86.40
I like the mixed materials of this bracelet a lot. The gold pieces don’t have any flexibility, so the blue thread material lets it open for putting it on. I my stylist did a good job with this pieces – it is slightly more bold than the items I picked, but that’s a good thing!
Verdict: Rental subscriptions are always interesting to me. On one hand, it’s nice to have a never ending supply of new jewelry, on the other hand, you don’t get to keep anything if you cancel the subscription. I do really like that the monthly $19 cost comes with a built in $10 shop credit, so it really becomes $9 a month if you would buy a piece anyway.
What do you think of the Hatch Jewelry Ambassador subscription?