Plated Menu for 6/23 & Free Box Coupon!
Here is what’s on the Plated Menu this week:
- Haloumi and Bell Pepper Skewers with Pesto and Tomato Rice
- Oven Fried Chicken with Corn and Lima Bean Succotash
- Spaghetti with Beet Greens and Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- Swordfish with Gremolata and Lemon Basil Zucchini
- Old Bay Shrimp Rolls with Salt and Vinegar Chips
- Hickory Burgers with Coleslaw and Crispy Onions
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower with Ranch Wedge Salad
Which meals are you trying this week?
FYI – One thing I really like about Plated – they have a subscription service that gets you a discount on your meals every week, but they also let you buy meals without subscribing. You can use the 50% off coupon to get two meals for two people for only $30 shipped!
UPDATE: The best deal I’ve ever seen for Plated is back! (Limited to the first 50 to use the code).
Use coupon code getplated4 to get 3 months of their membership free. (Membership gets you a discount on all meals you can purchase for the 3 months). And you’ll also get your first box (4 plates) free – just pay $20 shipping. (This box ships express with packaging to keep the produce cold, so that shipping charge is legit!)
And check out my Plated reviews to see what this subscription includes!