Plated Menu for 6/16 & Free Box Coupon is Back!
Here is what’s on the Plated Menu this week:
- Pizza with Vodka Sauce and Grilled Vegetables
- Garlicky Chicken with Fennel and Roasted Grapes
- Seared Hanger Steak with Japanese Ponzu Sauce and Basil Rice
- Tofu Scallion Pot Stickers with Sugar Snap Peas
- Roasted Eggplant Parmesan Melts
- Fish Tacos with Pickled Vegetables and Sriracha Crema
- Turkey Spinach Sliders with Cucumber Radish Salad
Which meals are you trying this week?
FYI – One thing I really like about Plated – they have a subscription service that gets you a discount on your meals every week, but they also let you buy meals without subscribing. You can use the 50% off coupon to get two meals for two people for only $30 shipped!
UPDATE: The best deal I’ve ever seen for Plated is back! (Limited to the first 50 to use the code).
Use coupon code getplated4 to get 3 months of their membership free. (Membership gets you a discount on all meals you can purchase for the 3 months). And you’ll also get your first box (4 plates) free – just pay $20 shipping. (This box ships express with packaging to keep the produce cold, so that shipping charge is legit!)
And check out my Plated reviews to see what this subscription includes!