Plated Menu for 4/14 & Free Box Coupon Code!
Here is what’s on the Plated Menu this week:
- Spice-Rubbed Steak with Roasted Carrots and Israeli Couscous
- Chicken Paillard with Shaved Asparagus and Smashed Potatoes
- Sicilian Style Swordfish with Parsley Garlic Potatoes
- Turkey Spinach Sliders with Cucumber Radish Salad
- Wild Mushroom and Gruyere Toasts
- Teriyaki Tempeh with Mushrooms and Soba Noodles
- Spring Green Minestrone Soup with Pecorino Crisps
Which meals are you trying this week? We’re going to try out the Turkey Spinach Sliders and I think probably the Spice-Rubbed Steak.
If you want to try Plated, use coupon code member4plates to get 3 months of free Plated membership (this means you get a discount on all your meals), and get your first box free. Pay only $20 for shipping and delivery. (This box is shipped 2nd day air and packed with cooler material to make sure all your food arrives cold, so that shipping cost is justified).
And check out my Plated reviews to see what this subscription includes!