Birchbox Limited Edition In Full Bloom Box Review
Birchbox Limited Edition boxes always have fabulous packaging – perfect for gifting or gifting to yourself!
The Box: Limited Edition: In Full Bloom
The Cost: $58
The Products: Each box contains:
- Cecilia Wong Skincare Anti-Aging Rose Serum Spray (deluxe sample)
- JUARA Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel (deluxe sample)
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit (travel size)
- MAKE Satin Finish Powder Blush in Geisha
- Soap & Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream (assorted scents)
- tenoverten Nail Polish in Spring (deluxe sample)
- TOCCA Fragrance Rollerball in Giulietta
- TokyoMilk by Margot Elena Bon Bon Lip Balm in Rose Water
- Votivo Aromatic Travel Tin in Rush of Rose
All Birchbox Limited Edition boxes come with cards that detail every item included.
MAKE Satin Finish Powder Blush in Geisha – Value $30
TenOverTen Deluxe Nail Polish Mini in Spring – Value $12
I love these pink shades! And this nail polish is 5-free!
Votivo Aromatic Travel Tin in Rush of Rose – Value $12
Tocca Rollerball in Giulietta – Value $14
When I first opened the box I immediately smelled the rose/floral scent, and these two items are probably why – if you like rose scented items I think you will LOVE this candle!
ToykoMilk Bon Bon Lip Balm in Rose Water – Value $10
This lip balm smells amazing, and the packaging is cute too!
This item will vary in scent box to box, I think it is also one of my favorites in the collection – it is free of parabens and phthalates, and very moisturizing!
Liz Earle Cleanser & Polish Hot Cloth Travel Kit – Value $10
I sampled this cleanser and hot cloth before from Birchbox and I really like it, so I’m happy to have a spare for travel!
Cecilia Wong Anti-Aging Rose Serum Spray – 1 oz Value $10
Juara Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel – 1 oz Value $3
Verdict: This box has a value of about $120 – amazing! (I think I may end up buying another one as a Mother’s Day gift!) Sometimes rose scents can be a little too floral for me, so I wasn’t sure if this box was going to be a hit for my personal taste, but I think I’ll use almost every item in the box (the candle is the only thing that may be a little too strong for me).
What do you think of the Limited Edition In Full Bloom Box? Did you get one for yourself, as a gift or both?